Sales organizations are under constant pressure to drive more revenue. But reps are already stretched thin handling existing responsibilities like prospecting, pipeline management, forecasting, and more.
Adding more work to their plates is a recipe for lower productivity and poor performance. That’s why enabling teams with technology that maximizes efficiency is critical.
The right sales tools eliminate busywork, consolidate disjointed systems, surface insights, and automate tasks – empowering reps to have more high-value interactions. This guide will cover the top 7 sales productivity software platforms that can take your team’s productivity to the next level this year.
Chili Piper – Lead Routing Software
When prospects inquire about your offering, you want to instantly connect them with the right rep. But manual lead routing and assignment can be a slow, chaotic process that leaves leads waiting.
Chili Piper solves this sales productivity bottleneck with intelligent lead routing forms. Here are some of the key capabilities:
- Custom forms: Prospects complete customized forms to request demos, contact sales, schedule meetings, etc.
- Dynamic routing: Form questions qualify leads and automatically route them to the matched rep.
- Appointment scheduling: Let prospects book their own meeting times through the form.
- CRM sync: All leads, appointments, and activity automatically upload to your CRM.
Pricing starts at $15 per user per month. Chili Piper integrates seamlessly with Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, Dynamics 365, and more.
Outreach.io – Sales Engagement Platform
Outreach is one of the leading sales engagement solutions in the market right now purpose-built to automate and streamline outbound prospecting. Some of its key features include:
- Sequences: Schedule and automate multichannel campaigns across email, voicemail, and text.
- Templates: Create reusable templates for emails, texts, and voicemails.
- Alerts: Get notifications for prospect engagement like email opens.
- Reporting: Analyze campaign performance to double down on what’s working.
You can choose from three plans namely Standard, Professional and Enterprise.
Gong – Conversation Intelligence Software
Closing deals hinges on having effective sales conversations. But it’s impossible to scale coaching without visibility into those human moments. This is where Gong comes in. This software captures and analyzes your sales calls, mining them for insights that boost team performance. Some of Gong’s standout features include:
- Call recording: Integrates with Zoom and phone systems to automatically record sales calls.
- Conversation intelligence: Uses NLP to analyze and highlight key moments on calls.
- Coaching: Add comments to call recordings to train reps.
- Analytics: Track metrics over time to double down on patterns that work.
Groove HQ – Shared Inbox Software
Studies show sales reps spend 4+ hours daily on email – toggling between inboxes to make sure nothing falls through the cracks. Groove HQ consolidates your business emails into one shared workspace. No more siloed inboxes or missed messages. Some of its top features include:
- Shared inbox: Messages from forms, help sites, etc. all arrive in Groove for the team.
- Workload distribution: Managers can assign emails to reps based on skills and capacity.
- Templates: Insert canned responses to common questions to respond faster.
- Email automation: Schedule reminders, follow-ups, and notifications.
- Performance tracking: Review stats like resolution times, satisfaction, and agent productivity.
Pricing starts at $12 per user per month.
Dooly – AI Meeting Assistant
Sales reps spend lots of time on manual administrative tasks – from updating CRMs to logging customer calls. This steals precious selling time. Dooly eliminates busywork with AI that handles note-taking, activity capture, and CRM updates automatically. With Dooly, you can enjoy features like:
- Smart note templates: Auto-populate CRM fields when saved to eliminate duplicate data entry.
- Voice assistant: Verbally take notes, log activities, update records, and more.
- Salesforce sync: Notes and calls instantly upload to the CRM with correct accounts and contacts.
- Slack integration: Share notes and collaborate without switching apps.
PandaDoc – Proposal Software
Creating customized proposals is incredibly time-consuming. What’s more, manually generating proposals from scratch and tracking approvals delays deal velocity. PandaDoc enables sales teams to produce polished proposals 10x faster with features like:
- Branded templates: Design sleek proposals, quotes, and contracts specific to your business.
- Dynamic forms: Collect information to personalize your documents.
- eSignatures: Get proposals signed in minutes with legally binding eSignatures.
- Tracking: Follow your document’s progress and get notified instantly when prospects view, sign, or approve.
Mailshake – AI-Powered Email
Cold email remains one of the most effective strategies for booking meetings. But writing personalized messages at scale is extremely manual. Mailshake leverages AI to help teams craft emails that sound human – fast. Top features include:
- Draft support: Get AI-generated suggestions as you compose emails.
- Email tracking: See real-time opens, clicks, and replies.
- Sequencing: Schedule and automate hyper-personalized cold email campaigns.
- LinkedIn integration: Trigger targeted sequences using LinkedIn connections.
Plans start at $58 per month for 5k recipients.
The Future of Sales is More Human
As this guide illustrates, sales tools should empower your team by eliminating repetitive, low-value work. This gives reps more time for meaningful selling activities.
When evaluating new platforms, consider how they’ll specifically reduce busywork for your unique sales workflow. Look for solutions that integrate seamlessly into your tech stack instead of creating more disjointed systems.
While at it, resist over-tooling your team in the name of productivity. Too many solutions can be counterproductive. Identify your biggest sales productivity bottlenecks and address them purposefully with the right technology.
In the end, nothing can replace human relationships and hard work when it comes to selling. But the right sales tools make those human moments more possible by boosting efficiency behind the scenes.