You probably fell for TikTok and Musical.ly’s apperception of short video-sharing apps with a social bent that encouraged you to flaunt your whackiest, weirdest self. Now you’re ready to fall in love again — but this time with your bank account. You see, after the initial rush of “LOL this is so fun!” gave way to “Hmm…how can I squeeze more money out of my followers?”, TikTok and Musical.ly (and their many copycat imitators) turned into money pit if you were one of their users and an investor if you weren’t. So now it’s time to get your money from these apps. Here are 5 ways you can do it:
How To Get Your Money From TikTok?
1. Double Check Screenshots
While TikTok has no doubt made many people rich, it has also made many people poor. If you’re looking to cash out, you’ll want to make sure you’re not falling for a scam. There are plenty of scammers out there who will try to trick you into believing that you can get rich off TikTok if you just send them a few thousand dollars. You don’t have to get duped. Before you send anyone any money, check their screenshots. Scammers will try to take screenshots from TikTok’s website and photoshop them to make it appear as though you’re making more money. Okay, TikTok doesn’t have a website, but you get the point. If someone is claiming to make thousands of dollars off TikTok, they should be able to provide legitimate screenshots.
2. Charge for TikTok/Musical.ly Accounts
You’ve probably already realized that TikTok/Musical.ly is the perfect place to make an account for your pet, your child, your horrible jokes, or anything else that interests you. If you’ve been on TikTok/Musical.ly long enough to build up an audience and you’re really good at it, you may want to start charging for your account. You can charge for your account in a few different ways. You can take a commission from people who want you to post for them, or you can set up a pay-per-post site. You can also partner with a company that allows you to sell advertising on your page. No matter which route you go, you can make a decent amount of money off of your account.
3. Get Paid to Watch Ads
Some TikTok/Musical.ly users are more interested in getting paid than getting paid. If you like TikTok and Musical.ly but you’re sick of the constant grind of trying to get more followers and more likes, you can make a few bucks by watching ads and completing surveys. TikTok has a built-in function that allows you to get paid to watch ads. Note, however, that TikTok will only pay you if you’re in one of the countries they’re currently offering this service in, including the U.S., Canada, and Australia. Musical.ly also has a similar service, and you can sign up for both apps with the same account.
4. Sell Merchandise
There are many TikTok/Musical.ly users who make a decent amount of money by selling merchandise. There are a few ways to make money off of merchandise. You can sell your merchandise on sites such as Teespring and Shopify, or you can get your followers to buy your merchandise by becoming a partner on Fanjoy, an online merchandise store that caters to TikTok/Musical.ly users. If you’re really creative, you can try to sell your merchandise at conventions or charity fundraisers.
5. Ask Users to Pay to Join Your Group
You probably joined a few TikTok/Musical.ly groups early on in your social media journey. Now you’re ready to give back to the TikTok/Musical.ly community by creating your own group. Groups are a great way to make money, but they’re also a great way to make enemies. If you’re ready to roll the dice, you can start your own group and ask members to pay to join. TikTok/Musical.ly groups can be a great way to make money, but they’re also a great way to make enemies. If you’re going to start a group, be sure to set up some rules, and don’t be afraid to kick out members who are causing trouble.
How To Get Paid From TikTok?
- TikTok is owned by a company called ByteDance, which is one of the largest tech companies in China. Since its creation, it has become one of the most popular apps in the world. The app has been downloaded more than 100 million times by Android users alone, and it was downloaded over 1 billion times in total. The majority of its users are from Asia, and they make up over 80% of its user base.
- The app allows you to create short videos that are usually less than 15 seconds long. You can also edit these clips with special effects and add music to them, all while sharing them with your friends and followers on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. However, TikTok is mostly used as a standalone app due to the fact that it offers features that can only be found on its platform. These include special filters that allow you to alter your videos while recording them, and you can also add text captions at specific moments in the video.
- The app was developed by a Chinese company in 2016, and it was initially called Douyin. However, this name did not catch on with English-speaking users, and it was changed to TikTok in 2017. The name TikTok is based on the Chinese word for “Play” and the English word for “Fast”. The app has been downloaded over 1 billion times worldwide, and it is available in more than 40 different languages. It has been released for Android users, but there are also versions of the app that can be used by iOS users and Windows Phone owners as well.
- TikTok allows you to follow other members so that you can see their videos in your feed as they are uploaded. You can also comment on these videos or like them to show your appreciation. There are numerous categories so that you can find content related to your interests, and there is a search function that helps you find specific videos if you know their title or artist. You can also create your own channel and upload videos to it, and you can share these videos with your friends and followers on social media as well.
- If you want to become a popular TikTok star, you will have to make sure that your videos are as entertaining as possible. You should also make sure that the quality of the video is good, but this can be improved by using a suitable camera for recording the video. The app allows you to record videos in high-definition, so this is an option worth considering.
- You should also use a mobile phone holder so that you can keep the phone steady while recording the video. If you do not have one of these accessories, then you should rest your arm on something solid while recording the video. This will ensure that there are no jerky movements while recording the video, which could affect its overall quality.
How To Make Money With Pictures On Tiktok?
- You can also make money from TikTok by uploading pictures and selling them online.
- This is similar to the way that Instagram works, so if you’re already familiar with this concept then it shouldn’t be too difficult for you to adapt your strategies in order to start making money on TikTok.
- You should also think about using affiliate links in your descriptions when you upload content, as this will enable you to generate additional income from the sales that are made using your images.
You probably fell for TikTok and Musical.ly’s apperception of short video-sharing apps with a social bent that encouraged you to flaunt your whackiest, weirdest self. Now you’re ready to fall in love again — but this time with your bank account. You see, after the initial rush of “LOL this is so fun!” gave way to “Hmm…how can I squeeze more money out of my followers?”, TikTok and Musical.ly turned into a money pit if you were one of their users and an investor if you weren’t. Now it’s time to get your money from these apps. Here are 5 ways you can do it: Double Check Screenshots, Charge for TikTok/Musical.ly Accounts, Get Paid to Watch Ads, Sell Merchandise, Ask Users to Pay to Join Your Group.