In-N-Out is a California-based fast food chain that’s known for its high quality and “secret” menu items. Those who live west of the Rockies may not be as familiar with In-N-Out as those living in other areas of the country, but it’s still an extremely popular burger joint. Waiters at In-N-Out restaurants are trained to be quite efficient when taking orders, so adding additional steps like Apple Pay will probably not be on the table. That doesn’t mean you can never pay with your phone there – there are several ways you can use your iPhone (or Apple Watch) to pay quickly and securely without inconveniencing your server.
Does In N Out Take Apple Pay?
Paying with Apple Pay at In-N-Out
There’s a lot of hype around new payment methods like Apple Pay, but it’s important to remember that these are just better ways of doing things that are already widely accepted. In other words, Apple Pay is just another way to pay with your credit or debit card, but with a few key differences: – You don’t have to physically take your card out of your wallet and hand it to someone else. You don’t have to put it on the counter or leave it in a designated “card reader” spot at a drive-thru. One of the main issues with normal card payments is that they require people to physically handle your card and/or see your name and card number; Apple Pay and similar methods solve these issues by keeping your information secure on your phone. – You don’t have to sign anything.
Using Android Pay to pay at In-N-Out
Android Pay is the Google equivalent of Apple Pay, and it can also be used to pay In-N-Out. It’s not as widely used as Apple Pay, but it’s definitely a good payment option to keep in mind. This method is just as secure as Apple Pay, but you’ll have to be using a device running Android 4.4 or higher. In order to use Android Pay to pay at In-N-Out, you’ll have to first ensure that you have a debit or credit card already linked to your Google account. If you don’t have any linked cards, you can easily add one. You’ll then have to open the Android Pay app, select the card you want to use, and hold your device over the In-N-Out credit card reader.
Paying with Samsung Pay at In-N-Out
It’s certainly possible to pay with Samsung Pay at In-N-Out, but it’s not as simple as using Android Pay. To use Samsung Pay to pay at In-N-Out, you’ll need a Galaxy S9/S9+ or newer device, as well as a bank that supports Samsung Pay. You’ll also need to have the “Samsung Pay” app installed on your phone, which you can get through the Google Play Store. Once you have this setup, you’ll need to add your debit card to Samsung Pay. You can use the camera inside the app to scan the card, or you can enter the information manually; once that’s done, you can hold your device over any card reader at In-N-Out to pay.
Using PayPal at In-N-Out
There are many other payment methods that can be used in combination with Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay, including PayPal. PayPal is a really convenient method to use when paying using Apple Pay, especially if you don’t have a debit or credit card linked to your Apple account. If you don’t have a credit card or debit card linked to your Apple account and you’d like to use PayPal, you can do so by following these steps: – Open the Apple Wallet app that’s included in all iPhones with iOS 9.0 or higher. – Tap the “Add Credit or Debit Card” button. – Choose “Add PayPal”. – Enter your PayPal email address, and password, and select which account you’d like to use. – You’ll then be able to use this as your payment method when paying with Apple Pay.
How To Use The In-N-Out Drive Thru Pay With Paypal?
- You will need to have a PayPal account.
- You will need to link your PayPal account with your credit or debit card that you wish to use at the In-N-Out drive-thru.
- After you have linked your PayPal account with the card you wish to use, go through the usual steps of paying with Apple Pay or Samsung Pay at the In-N-Out drive-through and select “PayPal” as your payment method.
- Enter all of the information that is asked for, and then hold your device over the In-N-Out pay station as you normally would when paying by credit/debit card.
- Your money will be taken from your PayPal account, and then transferred onto your debit/credit card that is linked to your PayPal account.
How To Use The In-N-Out Drive Thru Pay With Google Wallet?
- Open the Google Wallet app and tap the “Wallet” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the “Add a card” option at the top of your screen.
- Enter your phone number and password if prompted, then select “Add a new card” on your account page to link your credit or debit card to Google Wallet.
- Tap on the card you want to use and enter any additional information needed (name, billing address, etc.).
- Tap on “Done” when finished with these steps.
- You can now use this as an option for payment when ordering from In-N-Out Drive Thru by holding your smartphone over the In-N-Out reader for more than half a second until you see a green confirmation light flash on both sides of the credit or debit card reader; then swipe your smartphone left or right to pay for your order!
How To Use Microsoft Wallet?
- Open Microsoft Wallet on any Windows Phone device running Windows 10 Mobile and tap “Add Card” in Wallet settings (located in Settings > Wallet).
- Add any credit/debit cards stored in Microsoft Wallet by following these steps: – Enter name, billing address, email address, security code, expiration date (if applicable), CVV number (if applicable), and select which account you’d like to use; or – If you are paying with a card that has an expiration date, enter the date in the “Expiration Date” field.
- Once your card has been added, tap on “Add a card” in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Enter all of the information that is asked for and tap “Done”.
- Your money will be taken from your Microsoft Wallet account and then transferred onto your credit/debit card that is linked to your Microsoft Wallet account.
In-N-Out is a very popular burger chain that is known for its high quality and “secret” menu items. You can pay with Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, or even PayPal if you don’t have a card linked to your Apple account. There are several ways you can use your iPhone (or Apple Watch) to pay quickly and securely without inconveniencing your server, as long as you have a supported card in your Apple Wallet.
Q: Does In-N-Out accept Apple Pay?
A: If you are using an iPhone, then yes. You can pay with Apple Pay by swiping the iPhone down on the magnetic reader and holding it there until you see a green light flash or hear a beep.
Q: Can I pay with my Android phone?
A: Yes, but only if your phone is running Android 4.4.2 or higher (Jelly Bean) or Android 5.0 (Lollipop). To use Google Wallet, tap the “Add to Wallet” option at the top of your screen and follow these steps: – Enter your credit/debit card number; – Enter a security code if required; – Select which account you’d like to use; – Tap “Done” when finished with these steps.
Q: Can I pay with my Samsung phone?
A: Yes, but only if your phone is running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher and is compatible with Samsung Pay. To make this happen, first, install Google Wallet on your Samsung phone by going to Settings > More > Wallet and following these steps: – Enter your credit/debit card number; – Enter a security code if required; – Select which account you’d like to use; – Tap “Done” when finished with these steps.